- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups eggs
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Plug in griddle to heat.
- Blend the oats to a fine powder in a high-speed blender. Add the rest of the ingredients & blend well.
- Butter the griddle & pour pancake mixture into small circles.
- Cook each side for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with desired toppings.
- 3 T. Pressed Peanut Flour
- 1 T. Gentle Sweet (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 ½ T. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large pinches Mineral Salt
- As your waffles cook, stir the PB drizzle ingredients into a small bowl & enjoy on top of pancakes.
- 1 bag fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 T. avocado oil
- 1 onion
- 5-6 baby mushrooms
- 1 lb. sausage
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 dozen eggs
- ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Line a 9x13 with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350.
- Cut up brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes to desired consistency. Drizzle with avocado oil, salt & pepper & bake for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, brown your sausage with chopped onion and diced mushrooms.
- Crack your eggs into a big bowl, add spinach, nutritional yeast, milk and salt & pepper & whisk.
- Once the veggies have cooked a little, take them out of the oven. Layer with sausage mixture & then egg mixture. Give it a little stir.
- Finish baking the eggs at 350 for 20-25 minutes.