Trouble Shooting Your Home Internet - 101
Internet working on all devices except one?
Try these helpful tips!
- Restart your device.
- Make sure your device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.
- Keep your device software up to date.
- Consider what may be interfering with the connection between the router and device.
- “Forget” your Wi-Fi network, then reconnect.
- Unplug your device.
- You may need to unplug your device for more than 10 minutes before plugging it back in
If you try these tips with no avail, contact the tech support of your device manufacturer, or chat with one of our technicians at 785.799.3311.